Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe (video – dubstep remix)

01 Jun
June 1, 2012

**UPDATED…AGAIN** Download: Right click THIS LINK and save it to your desktop, it’s the remix.

*Sign-up on the right of this post to get all of The Studio Cloud beats for FREE. More beats are added every month.

This is a remix I did to the song Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I do not own the rights to the original song.
If you like this remix please Like, Comment and Share. It Helps a lot. If there is a song you would like us to do please let us know.

————————
Remix By: Jimmylee for The Studio Cloud
facebook.com/thestudiocloud
twitter.com/thestudiocloud
————————
Video Edited By: Theo Hall
————————
Original Song: Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic
————————
www.thestudiocloud.com

9 replies
  1. quan says:

do u have an updated link of your call me maybe remix? i would love to d/l this. thank u

2. Kike says:

love the remix, please update the download link :( i want that song so so bad :)

3. FaydeSense says:

Mind tossing me a email with a link that doesnt get taken down in 5 seconds? lol

4. Sam says:

Thanks for th’new download link, that saved a Replay button on youtube for being raped one more day đŸ˜€ Awesome work, quality music, u guys are well talented, so keep up!

5. Matthew says:

OMFG this is amazing. It’s been played on iTunes 93 times since yesterday. Best remix I’ve heard in awhile. I’m getting into your Wide Awake mix as well. I like the videos that show you mixing as well. Very nice.

• Jimmylee says:

Thank you! We are very lucky to get the support we are gettin from you guys. You are incredible!

• Matthew says:

Oh, absolutely. I posted a link to it on my FB. Most of my friends aren’t into dubstep as I am though. Do you have anything else in the works or are your remixes hush hush until they come out?

6. yeahyeah says:

Dude, your remixes are fucking tight. If there were just a bit more hip hop selection. Anyway, keep it up. Two thumbs up in my book.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!